Dynium's first product is set to be the World's most advanced Autonomous Tractor.
A platform product with a multitude of possible applications...
- Compatible with traditional farm implements (sprayers, ploughs, mowers)
- Standard agri-PTO for powering implements.
- Standard Three Point Linkage designed with component leader GKN Walterscheid.
- A platform for 3rd party robotics tools (precision sprayers, dextrous hands).
- Accurately localised data collection for effective farm decision making.
- The only autonomous tractor suitable for contract farmers: Can be carried by another tractor for transport on the public road between farms.
- The Three Point Linkage has been innovatively designed with a bell crank to lower the vehicle’s centre of gravity, thereby improving payload, and to enable 360° LiDAR visibility of the linkage and implement.
- Clamshell bodywork for easy engine servicing.
- Innovative Cowl design sculpted to reduce the 360° LiDAR’s blind-spots. This improves safety performance and reduces the need for extra costly sensors.
- The vehicle’s size and shape is perfect for high value orchard, hops and polytunnel farming.
- Hydraulic transmission for high torque from a small footprint and weight. Infinite gearing ratios.
- Diesel powered
- Mechanical design and powertrain future proofed for electrification.
- Flexible modular design to suit customers’ requirements; Tracked undercarriage or wheeled variants.
- Complete global vehicle monitoring from our UK office for easy push updates and remote fault diagnosis.